How To Comment On A Post

Loader Loading...
EAD Logo Taking too long?

Reload Reload document
| Open Open in new tab

Download

We decided to create our commenting guidelines by collaborating on the most important ideas from all of our 6th grade students. The ideas were then turned into a Google voting form. The final guidelines are now proudly displayed and followed by students, teachers, and visitors.
Waddles, the deer, is our class mascot and we had to include him in our poster for the commenting guidelines.

We adore comments, so please take a moment and leave one.

11 thoughts on “How To Comment On A Post

1. I think this way of presenting commenting guidelines is great. I like the infographic style — it is clear and easy to follow. Thank you for sharing.
    Ms. C.

• Thank you for your feedback. My students loved being in charge of the process as we learned how to comment appropriately. Using Canva for the infographic made the presentation simple.
      Best,
      Mrs D

2. I love the look of your blog! You have a very clean but eye-catching theme.

Your post is really exciting to look at as well. I love the poster you created. What software did you use to make the page? I like that you describe the process you went through to make this so that other classes can try this in the future. Good work!

• Hi Angie,
      Thank you for the kind comments.

Our poster was created using Canva.com
      an app that is intuitive and offers a variety of free designs. I have taught students to use it for book reports, and other writing tasks.

Good luck and let me know if you decide to use Canva to create something for yourself. I would love to see your results.
      Best,
      Mrs. D

• Hi Lauren,
          Canva does make it fun to create so many different posters and other things using its many tools. I also used it to create the header photos for our class blog too.
          Do you use it for personal fun or for school?
          Best,
          Mrs. D

• Good Morning from Arizona!
      It has been a bit challenging to figure out how to download, upload, and embed many of the media I have used on our blog. Canva has a download button in the upper right corner that I use to download my project onto my computer’s desktop.
      Then I upload it into the post I want it to show in by using the media upload feature in the post page. It has been fairly simple to upload a png file that way.
      You could also convert your image to a pdf file to upload. Once you have one uploaded leave me a link. I would love to see the results.
      What are you working on now?
      Have a super day!
      Mrs. D